Due to cost of inflation with fuel and decrease in donations we are now charging for some of our services. We will still give a discount on services when we receive donations to cover cost. But we are no longer using our full donation dollars on fuel to get to our clients. Whoever calls and needs services will be required to pay full cost up front, when our team arrives they will then determine if other services are needed for the Veteran or their family, if they are then a separate cost will need to be collected up front to move forward. Below is our current price sheet for what each call we will be charging for and how much that will cost.
We are no longer looking for any more volunteers. We are working on getting grant to hire employees to work at our organization.
- Rapid Response ($7.00/mile from HQ in WV respond within 24hrs of receiving call)
- Normal Response ($5.00/mile local calls up to 49 miles from HQ in WV. $6.00/mile for any calls 50 miles or farther from HQ in WV)
- Transporting to hospitals ($7.00/mile starting depending on situation)
- Peer Support (Free in person meeting)
- Peer Mentoring (Free in person meeting)
- Veteran Advocacy (Starting at $750.00 depending on project needs and location of Veterans home)